DMT:How to read music/tab DMT:How to read music/tab

Better late than never?

Wow.. where was this a few years ago? I had the hardest time figuring out how to read sheet music when I first started off. If only this was here before. XD
Haha, great job. I truely think this will help out new readers massively.

Darkmaster603 responds:

Thanks, I really hope I did!

Stick Figures 101 Stick Figures 101

Cool.

Not bad, it gets the basics down, but it's not all you need to know about makin' them.

How about making another one, but have more info in it, some more then just how it should look, but how you should set it up, or something like that. Preferably something that is really helpfull to know, but not many really know it.

It would of been nice to see some of the creations in motion. Helps keep a good prospective on how it should look.

Not bad, and it can help out.
4/5
8/10

The Box of D The Box of D

Good

That's pretty good. Especialy with Pivot. I didn't even know you could post .piv files.
5/5
9/10

SpiritToons responds:

you cant, you have to save it as seprate images

then put it in flash

=D

A Typical Wednesday A Typical Wednesday

not bad

It was pretty good. Kept my interest for a little bit till I died. Once I did, I lost all my powers and was overwhelmed by the enemies. The enemies shoot slow so it helps you keep up with all the action going on, but still too hard to catch back up when you die.

The only suggestion I would send is maybe when you die, it clears the room of all enemies and they spawn back up as the weaker ones at a slow pace, catching up to where you were. This lets you get your powers back up and you can get back into the action as it was before you died.

Not bad overall, was entertaining till that point.

Dynamic Systems Dynamic Systems

Impressive

Great game. I love these kinds of games that involve usin' yer wits against/with physics. The only thing that was a bit annoying, is I never found a quality button (If there was one, I'm blind) so the gameplay was a bit slow for me, yet still playable.

Anyway, it was really good and level 23 took some time to figure out, haha.

Code:
S3|337|13|0|F,S1|491|101|0|F,S13|352|
459|0|F,S11|168|226|90|F,S9|447|237|0 ,S7|352|250|0|F,Basket|224|459|0|F,Ba ll|352|347|0|F,S9|182|127|0|F,S1|393|
97|4|F,S18|557|85|-90,S7|297|130|0|F,
S14|256|228|0|F,

Tanks Tanks

Not bad

Impressive for a first work. The ground particles are well made, and the physics are decent.

The gameplay is a bit slow paced, and with only one hit kill and one weapon, it can get a little bland after a few matches.
It's very simple, but effective use on the necessities. To keep gameplay interesting, it's good to have things like different weapons, and health to let those fancy weapons do what they want without bein' overly powerful.

Overall it's not bad. Simple creation that works well. I also like the way you randomize the stage with shots that fall from the sky, but adding in more rockets or maybe very the explosion size to give it a little more random look to it.

Run n' Rave _AKG_ Run n' Rave _AKG_

Awesome

This is pretty good. The only downside I see, is that in most "rave" songs and such generally have a more powerful beat to them. The kick stand out a lil more on most songs, as on this one you hear the main melody a lot more. This is not a bad thing in most cases, but I wouldn't of minded to hear a lil more kick from it.

He's a Pirate - F-777 ReMiX He's a Pirate - F-777 ReMiX

Epic

Epic, Defined as: This song lol

Great work, though it seems to lack a lil bit.. the bass isn't as heavy as most songs so it seems a lil lacking. The tune and overall sounds great, but it just seems like it needs a lil more in the background when you hear the main tune. (not the orchestrated part, that sounds good)

TM3 - Almost up TM3 - Almost up

Impressive

I liked the piano work with the kick and dance beat. I can't say if it's just me or not, but there seemed to be some overwhelming volumes that caused some distortion. The best way to fix this is to alter the volumes down a little as things start to mix and kick in. This keeps the overwhelming sounds down and the static like distortion you may hear. Around the 20 second mark, when the piano starts it's lower notes is a good point to listen at. You might hear what I mean.

Overall the melody and tune is great. Very well balanced with the piano and beat. Well done.