A Typical Wednesday A Typical Wednesday

not bad

It was pretty good. Kept my interest for a little bit till I died. Once I did, I lost all my powers and was overwhelmed by the enemies. The enemies shoot slow so it helps you keep up with all the action going on, but still too hard to catch back up when you die.

The only suggestion I would send is maybe when you die, it clears the room of all enemies and they spawn back up as the weaker ones at a slow pace, catching up to where you were. This lets you get your powers back up and you can get back into the action as it was before you died.

Not bad overall, was entertaining till that point.

Dynamic Systems Dynamic Systems

Impressive

Great game. I love these kinds of games that involve usin' yer wits against/with physics. The only thing that was a bit annoying, is I never found a quality button (If there was one, I'm blind) so the gameplay was a bit slow for me, yet still playable.

Anyway, it was really good and level 23 took some time to figure out, haha.

Code:
S3|337|13|0|F,S1|491|101|0|F,S13|352|
459|0|F,S11|168|226|90|F,S9|447|237|0 ,S7|352|250|0|F,Basket|224|459|0|F,Ba ll|352|347|0|F,S9|182|127|0|F,S1|393|
97|4|F,S18|557|85|-90,S7|297|130|0|F,
S14|256|228|0|F,

Tanks Tanks

Not bad

Impressive for a first work. The ground particles are well made, and the physics are decent.

The gameplay is a bit slow paced, and with only one hit kill and one weapon, it can get a little bland after a few matches.
It's very simple, but effective use on the necessities. To keep gameplay interesting, it's good to have things like different weapons, and health to let those fancy weapons do what they want without bein' overly powerful.

Overall it's not bad. Simple creation that works well. I also like the way you randomize the stage with shots that fall from the sky, but adding in more rockets or maybe very the explosion size to give it a little more random look to it.

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

Mockup Game?

This is similar to the impossable mario game, (I don't remember the actual name of it.) it was fun otherwise. The animation could of used some work, but you got the point out.
5/5
9/10

Super Awsome Jumpkick YA! Super Awsome Jumpkick YA!

Inturesting..

It's extremely simple, yet it works. It does give a short amount of fun, but it is really plain. Perhaps add in a few things to make it harder, or more inturesting to see what happens next. Sound and music are important, and it would be nice to see some. Overall, not bad, could use some improvements. Props on a first flash being a game.
2/5
5/10

your tuning game your tuning game

Ehh..

The biggest thing about any flash or game: is sound, and you don't have any. It could use some major improvements. Alot of buttons don't work, and when you chose a language, you want more then just the buttons to change to that language. As I said before, sound is a massive factor, it needs some. It's a good concept and all, and I support any multiplayer game, but the online doesn't work.. soo, yea. The menus were way too plain, you need more color, and something that would be nicer to look at. I wouldn't say quit on the idea, just work on it. I think this could be a good game in the future. (Si usted quiere que mí ponga esto en español, permitió que mí saber. Yo no puedo decir si usted habla inglés con fluidez o no. )

cybersersupremo responds:

orry for my English, I am Spanish and I am writing through a translator, I don't understand because you say that they don't work the bellboys, I have proven through explorer and mozzilla and when pressing the button it takes you to http://car-tuning-game.tucochetuning.
com / that is where your, after registering can buy your own car, to modify it and to compete against all the users of the web!

Castlewars Castlewars

Good game

It's simple, yet effective. It gives a stratagy look to war. I enjoyed the game, also the fact you can go up against others is a bonus. The game was easy to understand, yet hard to master. Good job.