DMT:How to read music/tab DMT:How to read music/tab

Better late than never?

Wow.. where was this a few years ago? I had the hardest time figuring out how to read sheet music when I first started off. If only this was here before. XD
Haha, great job. I truely think this will help out new readers massively.

Darkmaster603 responds:

Thanks, I really hope I did!

Stick Figures 101 Stick Figures 101

Cool.

Not bad, it gets the basics down, but it's not all you need to know about makin' them.

How about making another one, but have more info in it, some more then just how it should look, but how you should set it up, or something like that. Preferably something that is really helpfull to know, but not many really know it.

It would of been nice to see some of the creations in motion. Helps keep a good prospective on how it should look.

Not bad, and it can help out.
4/5
8/10

The Box of D The Box of D

Good

That's pretty good. Especialy with Pivot. I didn't even know you could post .piv files.
5/5
9/10

SpiritToons responds:

you cant, you have to save it as seprate images

then put it in flash

=D

Finished Business Collab Finished Business Collab

WOO!

That was just awsome! The randomness of it and the sheer awsomeness of this is just awsome! The characters (most of them anyway) were simple yet effective, and the entire animation was cool. It was nice and smooth, and was able to keep my attention the whole time. Great work.

skatepark madness skatepark madness

Not bad.

It's pretty good for a 2nd animation. It was a little skitchy, but it wasn't awful, but improvements could be made. Gravity is a good factor xD, I don't think someone with that much speed could get up that high. Regardless, it's good for only a 2nd attempt. Keep workin' at it.

animatorxz responds:

yeah gravity its my weakness lol, thanks.

Legend Of A Brave Warrior Legend Of A Brave Warrior

Not bad.

It was good, but the music choices could of been better, overall though, it was a good flash. I hope to see the next one.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

OMG! ROFL!

I cannot believe someone made this, it's histarical! This is the funniest random acts of distruction, and just overall crazyness I have ever seen!

Claydays: Electric Fence Claydays: Electric Fence

Woo! Go claydeath!

This is possably the best mixture of randomness and stupidity I have seen. The sad fact is, walking around the fence, wouldn't of been a bad idea either. lol

Lino responds:

Thanks man! XD

Shiftlimits:Portal Collab Shiftlimits:Portal Collab

Awsome

That was great, not to mention 7's and 9's playin' in the background, all of the scenes were just.. awsome!

NickSiamas responds:

haha, you mean 3's and 7's.

Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

Whoa...

Wow, that was just.. awsome..... yea, that's all I got it was so good. I really.. REALLY hope to see more of this.